poniedziałek, 19 lipca 2021

A REFLECTION addressed to my excellent impresario Jacek Nędzyński, after watching Opera Vision ’s broadcast of the Moniuszko’s The Haunted Manor performed by the Poznań Opera, July’s 9, 2021

        

Hello Jacek,

- Thanks for the information about Opera Vision. I watched the whole programme, including interviews.

- Yesterday's Poznań performance had many successful concepts and many misconceptions.

- I am strongly against the deformation of Polish reality for the sake of trying to cajole foreign producers and making allegedly attractive presentations of Polish operas! I hate it. I am disgusted and deeply irritated by such maneuvers.

- I am furious and I protest against it! For me, the greatest forte of Polish operas are precisely their unique Polish character!

Have a good Sunday,

Jerzy Marchwiński

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz