wtorek, 8 listopada 2022

Jerzy ARTYSZ, „POSZUKIWANIE” (THE SEARCH)

  

Prof.Jerzy Marchwiński                                                                     

Warszawa,  October 13, 2022

Jerzy ARTYSZ, „POSZUKIWANIE”  (THE SEARCH)

REFLECTION

·            After reading this absolutely unique book  POSZUKIWANIE (THE SEARCH), about the fortunes of the extraordinary singer-artist Jerzy Artysz, I am simply stunned by the richness of his life.

·            Actually, I have known Jerzy Artysz all my life, but  I needed to read his remarkable life story to realize that I actually knew very little about this Artist and Man.

·    The book is phenomenal, solidly grounded in the brilliant intelligence and professionalism of Aleksander Laskowski, who as the participant in the dialogue, has cleverly encouraged the passionate narrative of the Artist.

·          I recommend reading this book to young enthusiasts whose passion for music leads them through the fascinating realm of becoming an artist.

·           These few sentences reflect not only on this unique figure but also on the happiness of being an artist.


      

 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz